The information including personal data the we collect may include but not limited to:
• your full name and contact information, passport and visa information;
• your credit card, mobile payment and other payment details;
• your membership information, account details, profile or password details and any frequent flyer or travel partner programme affiliation;
• any information necessary to fulfill special requests (for example, leisure, travel and guest preferences);
• your reviews, feedback and opinions about our hotels, resorts, programmes and services;
• information collected through the use of closed circuit television systems and other security systems; and
• any other personal data you choose to provide to us.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT AUTOMATICALLY WHEN YOU USE THE SITE
The information including personal data that we automatically collect during the access or use of site include but not limited to:
• Log Information: we may collect system log information about your use of the Site, including the type of browser you use, access times, pages viewed, your IP address and the page you visited before navigating to our Site.
• Device Information: we may collect information about the computer or mobile device you use to access our Site, including the hardware model, operating system and version, unique device identifiers (such as, IP address, IMEI number, the address of the device’s wireless network interface, or mobile phone number used by the device) and mobile network information.
• Location Information: we may collect information about the location of your device each time you access or use one of our mobile applications or otherwise consent to the collection of this information. You can turn off location services for a device at any time, but this may turn off some useful features.
Our website and online services are not intended for use by minors or children under the age of 18. We do not collect any personal data from minors or requests them to provide any information unless with the consent of their parents or legal guardian.
When you make a reservation or purchase accommodation on our site, you will be asked to provide personal data such as your name, email address, mobile phone number, credit car information and other relevant information which personally identifies you to assist with your reservation and stay.
We will only use your personal data for direct marketing and promotional purposes, in the methods of sending via emails, SMS messages, telephone calls, push notifications, post, and/or social media (e.g. WeChat and Facebook) to you if we feel those of the subjects might interest you.
You may opt-out from receiving marketing communications at any time, free of charge, by following the unsubscribe instructions contained in the section “Your Rights” below.
Under the Hong Kong Personal Data (Privacy Ordinance), you are entitled to the rights to access and make changes to your personal data that is held in our database. You also hold the following rights: right of rectification, right to erasure, right to restrict data processing, right to object against profiling and your personal right to data portability. Whenever reasonably possible and required, we will strive to grant these rights. To make these requests, or if you have any questions or complaints about how we handle your personal data, or would like us to update your personal data we hold and your other preferences, please contact us by email email@example.com or by post at Room 1902, 19/F, The Sun’s Group Centre, 200 Gloucester Road, Wan Chai, Hong Kong.
Last updated 11 / 10 / 2020 .